Russian Cyberwarfare: Unpacking the Kremlin’s Capabilities
On 8 September 2022, the Center for European Policy Analysis will hold a virtual event to discuss Russia's successes in using complex cyber operations to exploit systemic vulnerabilities in key areas throughout the 21st century. The lack of use of cyberattacks in Ukraine has raised important questions about the Kremlin's use of these tools. The discussion will attempt to unpack the complex web of Russian actors involved in these attacks, and look at steps that can be taken by the West to mitigate potential future attacks.
- Irina Borogan, Senior Fellow, Center for European Policy Analysis
- Liisa Past, National Cyber Director, Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
- Andrei Soldatov, Senior Fellow, Center for European Policy Analysis
- Gavin Wilde, Senior Fellow, Technology and International Affairs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Ellen Nakashima, National Security Reporter, The Washington Post