Back to overview
Democracy for Vietnam: Obstacles and Opportunities
On 3 March 2022, the Alliance for Vietnam's Democracy will hold a virtual event on obstacles and opportunities for democracy in Vietnam, especially in the context of Chinese strength in the region.
- Prof. Thien Nguyen, PhD, President, Vietnam Democracy Center
- Mr. Oanh Pham, Thang Nghia Forum
- Dr. Quoc-Hung Tran, MD, Coordinator, Alliance for Vietnam’s Democracy
- Prof. Hung Phan, MED, President, Vietnam Human Rights Bill Advocacy Committee
- Ms. Linh Nguyen, JD, President, MV Foundation