Toward a Common Democratic Agenda: Views from the US, Asia, and Europe
On 27 October 2021, the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) in collaboration with the National Endowment for Democracy and the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office gathered leading voices from the US, Europe, and Asia to discuss concrete ways in which democracies from the three regions can work together to strengthen their commitment to democracy as well as defend democratic norms and values across the globe.
Watch a recording of the discussion above.
- Bi-khim Hsiao, Representative, Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office
- Alina Polyakova, President and CEO, Center for European Policy Analysis
- Maiko Ichihara, Associate Professor, Hitotsubashi University
- H.E. Žygimantas Pavilionis, Chair, Committee on Foreign Affairs of the Lithuanian Parliament (Seimas)
- Carl Gershman, Former President, National Endowment for Democracy