Tearing Down the Curtain: Countering the Kremlin’s Information War
As a part of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems' (IFES) Discussion Series on Democratic Resilience in Europe, on 31 March 2022, it will hold an online event in English and Ukrainian on how tearing down Russia's information curtain can aid in mobilising anti-war sentiments and strengthening democratic resilience in the region. Disinformation has been central to Russia's unjustified invasion of Ukraine, while Ukrainians have shown real dedication to democracy and human rights. People's understanding of this crisis will have lasting implications across Europe.
- Anya Cumberland, Regional Director Europe and Eurasia, IFES
- Rasťo Kužel, Executive Director, MEMO98
- Ol'ha Ajvazovs'ka, Head of the Board Civil Network OPORA
- Artyom Liss, Director of Flying Fox Media, Journalist, Editor
- Viktor Berezenko, Founder of the Institute of Cognitive Modeling
- Dr. Magnus Öhman, Senior Political Finance Adviser and Regional Europe Office Director, IFES