Standing With Ukraine: Strengthening Crisis Support
On 3 March 2022, the German Marshall Fund of the United States and the Reanimation Package of Reforms Coalition will hold a virtual event discussing humanitarian challenges and protecting human rights in Ukraine. Speakers will share their observations on developments in Ukraine and assistance needs now and in the immediate future.
- Samantha Power, Administrator, United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Heather A. Conley, President, German Marshall Fund of the United States
- James Hope, Senior Foreign Service Officer and Mission Director for Ukraine, United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Hanna Hopko, Chairwoman of Democracy in Action Conference
- Olena Prokopenko, Visiting Fellow, German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Jonathan D. Katz, Senior Fellow and Director, Democracy Initiatives