Back to overview
How Can We Get EU Recovery Right?
15 March 2022
Open Government Partnership
On 15 March, the Open Government Partnership will host an online conversation on the EU Recovery and Resilience Facility, a mechanism designed to address the challenges associated with the pandemic. The conversation will bring together representatives from the European Commission, national governments, and civil society to discuss how – and why it is so important – to ensure openness of recovery spending.
- Helen Darbishire, Executive Director, Access Info Europe
- Céline Gauer, Director General, Head of the Recovery and Resilience Task Force, European Commission
- Marcella Panucci, Head of Cabinet, Ministry for Public Administration, Government of Italy
- Representative from Government of Latvia, TBC
- Paul Maassen, Chief, Country Support, OGP Support Unit