How Can We Get EU Recovery Right?
On 15 March, the Open Government Partnership will host an online conversation on the EU Recovery and Resilience Facility, a mechanism designed to address the challenges associated with the pandemic. The conversation will bring together representatives from the European Commission, national governments, and civil society to discuss how – and why it is so important – to ensure openness of recovery spending.
- Helen Darbishire, Executive Director, Access Info Europe
- Céline Gauer, Director General, Head of the Recovery and Resilience Task Force, European Commission
- Marcella Panucci, Head of Cabinet, Ministry for Public Administration, Government of Italy
- Representative from Government of Latvia, TBC
- Paul Maassen, Chief, Country Support, OGP Support Unit