Free Enterprise & Democracy Network: Reflections on the Summit for Democracy
In the context of the Summit for Democracy presenting an opportunity to reaffirm and reinvent how democracy delivers, the Free Enterprise & Democracy Network of the Center for International Private Enterprise will examine will examine how open market economies and business contribute to democracy that delivers, through the lens of the three summit themes.
Speakers will comment on a FEDN priorities statement to be released in conjunction with the summit, as well discussing how commitments made during the summit can be implemented to meet the needs of emerging markets.
- Jorge Botti, Former President, Fedecamaras, Venezuela
- Cynthia Gabriel, Founding Director, Center to Combat Cronyism and Corruption, Malysia
- Claudia Umana Araujo, President, Fusades, El Salvador
- Abdulwahab Alkebesi, Managing Director of Programmes, CIPE
- Andrew Wilson, Executive Director, CIPE